Last Updated: March 06, 2018
We believe it is crucial that individuals who accesses National Self Storage website is familiar with the type of info which will likely be gathered through the site, exactly why we acquire it, the way those details are gathered and utilized, and the actions that National Self Storage takes to safeguard the credibility of the personally identifiable details that you might give to us. This is vital; hopefully you will take some time to browse through it meticulously.
Information We Collect:
When you sign up for our products and services, we collect your email address, name, level of education and other information. We also collect non-personal identification information such as the pages you viewed, device type, browser type, geo-location information, application version, operating system, and more. This information helps us to improve our services.
Should you submit an order, National Self Storage may also request other details, for example billing address or a credit card number. This info is utilized to set up a customer billing account.
Contact details, as well as other information you provide as part of the signing-up process is saved by us and utilized to offer you the info you have asked for. We suggest you to keep your username and password details confidential in order to avoid unauthorized access to your account.
Web browser cookies:
Cookies are basically text files that are transferred by site (or service providers) to your hard drive through the web browser you use to access the website. These cookies are not harmful to your computer, and are stored to capture some important information that helps us understand, remember and save your preferences for the future visits. No any personal information is collected or affected by these cookies.
Using our website, app, Facebook page etc. you can connect and share your comments, actions and other information with users. In the event you decide to share your personal information with other users, we suggest you to keep your privacy in mind. We are not liable for any privacy or security in case you choose to make your information available to the public. We do not share your personal information with our other users.
How We Use Your Information:
We use your information for several purposes:
- To provide seamless and personalized services to our users
- To create new services
- To help you find a reliable service through our website
- To customize the advertisements you see on our website
- To communicate with you
- To deliver newsletters, surveys, special offers
- To detect and stop illegal, unauthorized and fraudulent activities
We may also use your geographical information in order to personalize your experience on our website.
- Responsibility for Your Data: You recognize that you are completely answerable for your details. You symbolize you have all of the obligatory rights to your details and that you’re not infringing or violating a third party’s guidelines by submitting it.
- Consent to Use Your Details: By posting Your Details through our Site, you offer us a consent to make use of it. We don’t assert any specific possession to Your Details, however we certainly have your consent to make use of it to aid us function and expand. By doing this, we won’t infringe any specific rights you own in Your Details and we are able to help publicize your details.
- Privileges You Allow: By contacting us or submitting Your Details, you provide us a non-exclusive, international, royalty-free, predetermined, sub-licensable, unceasing permit to use, illustrate, personalize, regulate, reproduce, scatter, spare, and develop derivative works of Your Details to give the Solutions and to advertise us, your store, or the Solutions in general, in any form and via any channel, which includes any of the services or third-party site or marketing channel.
- Improper, Bogus, or Deceptive Information: This should be a wise practice, however there are specific kinds of information we don’t wish published on Services (for lawful factors or otherwise). You acknowledge you will not publish any information which is hazardous, menacing, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, or otherwise distasteful or in violation of our Prohibited Items Policy, or any section of our Terms. You also acknowledge not to publish any information that is fake and deceiving or utilizes the Services in a way that is deceitful or misleading.
We take the security of your private information seriously, utilizing suitable technical or organizational actions constantly in place. The website is safeguarded against unauthorized accessibility utilizing the advanced security gadgets and 'firewalls'. We have implemented right procedures that detect, report and investigate the personal data breaches. We will assign a data protection officer who will take proper responsibility of the internal and external data breaches, and perform compliance and assess the situations precisely.
The services we offer on our website are inclined to those over 18 years of age. If you are under 18, please close our website or use guardian's permission in order to utilize the services we offer. We will not be responsible for the activities performed under your account, and it is parents' liability to ensure the actions are tracked appropriately. While submitting registration info, in the event we find that the date of birth is not compatible with the system (less than 18 years old), we will refuse the access.
If you utilize the site or mobile app, you might also permit push notifications, SMS, updates, e-mails or other forms of mail messages specifically delivered to you outside or within the phone app to the cellular device or PC browser. Should you authorize your permission to get these kinds of emails a device token will likely be provided that should be related to the device you use.
California law allows California inhabitants to ask for specific details about National Self Storage's disclosure of personally identifiable info to 3rd parties for their direct advertising requirements. National Self Storage will not divulge personal info to 3rd parties for their immediate promotional reasons.
If you have any question, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.